Museum grade instruments made of my finest materials. For the discerning collector and those who appreciate the highest level of the art and craft.
#234 - "THE TREE" MODEL G2
This is one in a very limited series of extraordinary guitars.
- SOLD -
- SOLD -
- Florentine cutaway
- DADGAD scale – fanned frets
- Personal reserve Port Orford cedar soundboard
- Reserve grade, “The Tree” quilted mahogany back plate
- Reserve grade “The Tree” quilted mahogany sides (laminated with “The Tree”)
- Radially braced back plate with proprietary Tone HaloTM
- Laskin style arm rest
- Laskin Style Rib Rest
- Ebony body bindings
- Contrasting, mitered, wood purflings
- Greenfield paua heart abalone and spalted beech rosette
- Compound 16” – 20” radius, quarter-sawn ebony fingerboard bound with ebony
- Inlay art by Mark Kett.
- 1 3/4” nut width
- 2 1/4” string spacing at bridge.
- Hand carved, “The Tree” quilted mahogany, carbon graphite reinforced neck. This is one of only two in existence.
- Heel “swoosh”
- Ebony bridge
- Rodgers, sterling silver handmade tuners
- Custom, carbon fiber, Accord flight case
- 1985 Fine Woodworking Magazine issue with the article about “The Tree”. This is the original article that created the demand….and the legend!