Andy McKee Models
Andy McKee has been playing Greenfield Guitars since 2008. These two models are only available directly from Greenfield Guitars.
“I am honored to work with Michael Greenfield in offering these signature guitar models. Michael is not just a guitar builder; he is an artist. There is creativity and imagination in his instruments and the playability and tone are unrivaled. That’s why I have recorded and toured all over the world with his instruments for over a decade.”
- Model G4
- DADGAD fanned frets
- Florentine cutaway
- Adirondack red spruce soundboard
- Special reserve grade Macassar ebony back
- Special reserve grade Macassar ebony sides (laminated)
- Radially braced back plate with proprietary Greenfield Tone HaloTM
- Laskin inspired arm and rib rests
- Greenfield, proprietary spalted Beech and abalone rosette
- Compound 16” – 20” radius, quarter-sawn ebony fingerboard
- 13/4” nut width
- 21/4” string spacing at bridge.
- Honduran Mahogany, carbon graphite reinforced neck
- “Classic” neck profile
- Hand carved heel “swoosh”
- Custom fit flight case.
Each Andy McKee Signature Model guitar comes with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity signed by Andy McKee and Michael Greenfield, as well as a USB flash drive filled with transcriptions of Andy’s songs.